Saturday, January 26, 2013

Changes are coming!

     I never use my Rider Tarot deck.  I decided to this morning, and shuffled the cards until 5 of them literally jumped out of the deck.  In order of appearance, please look at them from left to right starting at the top. 






     I look at the Seven of Swords and a thought occurs to me: I've been trying to carry something, a burden, and it's getting harder to walk with it everyday.  I try to get away from it, but I cannot.  This signals a temporary standstill, a time of figuring out where I go from here.  Which leads me to the second card: Seven of Cups.  I have choices and opportunities in front of me.  I ponder what to do.  Some of it is purely imaginative, some of it realistic.  But I needn't be too careful about the path I choose for change is right around the corner, and I will not hit rock bottom.  The third card, Death, is something that which is coming in.  Probably within the next couple of months, too.  This card tells me that something old is dying away, so the new can come in.  A lot of people consider change to be a scary thing.  Oftentimes, the scariest things in the world are the most worthwhile.  The fourth card (bottom, left), Two of Wands, tells me exactly what I already know: I come out on top.  I don't hit rock bottom, like I've already stated.  There will be a great opportunity, or two, in front of me very soon.  I just need to grab a hold of it, and I will literally have it in the palm of my hand.  The world is a big place, and this card also shows me that I don't always have to look at the big picture, or the small details.  I can choose; there is always a choice.  And everything works out in the end either way . . . which leads me to the final card, Nine of Pentacles.  By numerology standards, the number nine symbolizes an ending to a cycle, or a completion of a project.  It is all that has been, is, and will be.  This card also portrays success and prosperity, and a sort of coming into my own.  I feel this last card holds great meaning to my current life, as well as my life for the past 9-10 years.  I've gone through, and am still currently going through, a full cycle.  I'm very close to the end of it.  I have to wait just a little bit longer.