Monday, December 31, 2012

Vision Board

     A Vision Board is a tool used to help create, manifest, clarify, and maintain a specific or several life goals.  I created one for myself at the beginning of 2012, and will create a new one for 2013.  This is what my vision board for 2012 looks like:


     As you can see I wrote, drew, cut and pasted 13 different things that I wanted to attain and accomplish throughout the year.  I was able to receive about 10 of them, 2 more of which are in the process of beginning.  One of those 13 I decided I no longer wanted, so I just crossed it out.  I am not sure how many items I will put onto my 2013 vision board.  Though, I have a feeling most of it will encompass the start of my business.  And I haven't even begun my vision board for 2013.  I will start that this week.  But I can tell you that it does in fact work.  And I feel everyone should create one.  It's a great way to start off the new year!